Welcome to our Book Club Blog!

Here you'll find information on all the upcoming book club dates. Check in for upcoming books, dates, and food themes!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

IRMA VOTH


(I may have laughed at the idea of an instruction book for this blog - but i totally see the point. It has taken me 20 minutes just to get signed in.)

I love Miriam Toews, so i hope she doesn't disappoint with Irma Voth. if nothing else, we can eat good food, drink good wine, and have great conversation. If you don't remember (and why should you?), I live at 840 Norton Avenue in the Lincoln Fields area. I have yet to confirm the date but will keep you posted as everyone responds.

enjoy the snow.

1 comment:

  1. it is actually Gundel posting - i tried to sign in as me, but it is too late and i am too tired to know how to do it (hence my comment about the instruction book!)

    ReplyDelete