Welcome to our Book Club Blog!

Here you'll find information on all the upcoming book club dates. Check in for upcoming books, dates, and food themes!

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gundel's Book Club Selection

Hey Women,
I don't yet know when my night will be - I am a few people away still; however, I have chosen my selection:

The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano.

As for a food theme, it is still along way off, but my idea is: lonely food. (i know, could i be any vaguer?) the book is about loneliness, so let's see where this takes us. I must say though it is a good thing i alone am not responsible for the food, or else there would be (only) a lot of red wine and chocolate bars!

I live at 840 Norton Ave in a tiny house. Will post more details as we get closer to my date.

Best,
Gundel

No comments:

Post a Comment